'Fremantle Water Perks' loyalty card competition - what businesses need to know
What is ‘Fremantle Water Perks’?
‘Fremantle Water Perks’ is a loyalty card competition run by Water Corporation in consultation with Fremantle business representatives and City of Fremantle.
The initiative aims to support businesses in Fremantle that will be, or have been, directly impacted by Pipes for Fremantle and Fremantle drainage works.
The competition is a way for you to reward your loyal customers, attract new customers and promote your business.
To see a list of participating businesses, click here.
How long does the competition run?
The competition will run from Monday 6 July to 31 December 2020. Winners will be drawn on the last Thursday of every month from July 2020 to January 2021.
How does it work?
The competition encourages customers to support Fremantle businesses by going in the draw to win one of three monthly prizes of 2 x $50 and 1 x $100 to spend at any of the participating businesses in Fremantle.
Businesses that take part will be given 150 loyalty cards each, a social media digital pack and point of sale material.
At your discretion, hand out the loyalty cards to your customers. The loyalty card has five water drops. Each time a customer makes a purchase at your shop, sign the water drop and write the name of your shop under the water drop. Customers can collect signatures for their card from any participating shop in Fremantle.
All five water drops need to be signed with the shop name detailed and all customer contact details need to be filled out for the card to be considered complete and eligible to go in the draw.
To go in the draw to win a prize, the customer is required to leave the completed card with a participating business. You can then drop the completed cards at the Pop Up Shop located at 66 High Street by the last Thursday of every month. Alternatively, Water Corporation can collect the cards from you at your request.
On the last Thursday of every month, Water Corporation will draw three cards and get in touch with the winners to redeem their prizes.
Water Corporation will work with the businesses chosen by the winners to obtain gift vouchers.
How do you take part?
Let us know if you would like to take part by emailing PipesforPerth@watercorporation.com.au and we will organise for the cards to be collected by you from the Pop Up Shop.
How do customers enter?
Customers simply need to obtain a signature and shop name on all five water drops, fill in their details on the loyalty card and leave it with a participating business. Participating businesses will be outlined on the Pipes for Fremantle webpage and participating businesses will be given posters to put in their shop window so customers can easily identify who is participating.
What do customers win?
There will be 21 prizes awarded in total. Three prizes will be drawn on the last Thursday of each month including 2 x $50 and 1 x $100 gift vouchers to the winner’s choice of participating businesses. The prizes are not negotiable or redeemable for cash.
How many signatures do you give customers?
When a customer completes a transaction at your business, you sign one water drop and write your business name. The customer keeps the card and can collect signatures from any participating business.
It is your responsibility to manage the use of the loyalty cards in conjunction with your staff and in line with the terms and conditions outlined in this document.
How are the prizes drawn?
Water Corporation will draw winners at random on the last Thursday of every month, including from July 2020 through to January 2021.
Water Corporation will then get in touch with the winners and chosen businesses to organise the voucher.
- Essex Lane, between Collie and Essex
- Essex Street, between Marine Terrace and South Terrace
- High Street, between Roundhouse and Market Street
- Leake Street, between Pakenham and Market
- Marine Terrace, between Cliff and Suffolk
- Nairn Street, between Pakenham and Market
- Norfolk Street, between Marine Terrace and South Terrace
- Bannister Street, between Pakenham to Market
- Collie Street, between Marine Terrace and South Terrace
- Pakenham Street, between Collie and Leake
- Market Street, between High and Bannister
- South Terrace, between Bannister and Essex
- Phillimore Street, between Fleet and Market
- Cliff Street, between High and Peter Hughes
Terms and conditions
- The loyalty card competition is for businesses directly impacted by the Water Corporation Pipes for Fremantle and Fremantle Drainage work only. See the Pipes for Fremantle website for streets directly impacted.
- Customers can enter as many completed card as they like.
- The winning loyalty card needs to have all the information required. Water Corporation will confirm the information on the winning card with the participating shops indicated on the card to ensure the card is legitimate.
- If the card does not have all the correct information, it will be deemed invalid.
- If Water Corporation is unable to locate a prize winner and/or the prize winner does not collect their prize within thirty days of the original prize draw, Water Corporation will conduct a re-draw in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- If required, businesses can obtain an additional 150 cards by emailing PipesforPerth@watercorporation.com.au.
- A total of 300 business cards may be provided per business.
- Water Corporation staff and their immediate family are not permitted to participate.
- Business owners and business employees are not permitted to enter the competition using signatures from their own business.
- Business owners are to take full responsibility for the use of the loyalty cards and ensure they are used on genuine customers only.
- All vouchers provided as prizes are to be valid for 12 months.
- Water Corporation shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever (including but not limited to direct and consequential loss), or for any personal injury suffered or sustained, as a result of entering this competition or using any of the prizes.
- The terms of the Gaming and Wagering Commission Regulations 1988 Regulation 36A Prescribed Conditions Trade Promotion Lottery apply to this competition.